Its starting.......

A bit of excited and also a bit of worrying...caused cant imagine my job environtment and also the peoples around there....
22nd Dec 2008,
i need to take the train and also tube from London to my working place at Penrith,Lake District...wow!!its really tire and tired....i have to carry the heavy backpack start from 9am and reached the Penrith train station on 2pm.....between this i already inter exchanged 2 tube stations and 3 train stations...can imagine me wearing the thickening winter dress and the heavy backpack to travel 5hours journey to this "isolated" place...??haha...its amazing for myself!
At the begining, when i reached this small town-Penrith. I thought the hotel just is nearby only..after i contact the hotel owner and only knew that i need to take 30minutes bus from the Penrith station to the Glenridding station....but so luckly, the owner came to the station and send me to the hotel....wow!!its really beautiful and amazing scene here, even is an isolated place...."I love it"....
23th Dec 2008 - My 1st workday
Its starting my crazy work...to be honest---the job is really torturing for me..my job scope just totaly like the indonesian worker in our Malaysia.....i need to communicate with the diswasher, crockery, cutlery the worse is rubbish bin and the empty bottles.....all those things are "my buddy" in all the times.... oh! help me....can i survive for 2 weeks for this kind of job???
Why??why? why i have to torturing myself to work this kind of job?? it iz really "犯贱“?"i dont care---MONEY important 1st -pounds--pounds--"......even i dont like the job scope...but just luckly my working environtment and colleugus is very good and nice with me...so ....just suffer and suffer, 2 weeks is only short time...yes!!!

0 comments: