My first job in London! New? Terrible???


"its that cute!!!
For my first job in London is taking care the kids.....one is only 4months old and another is 3years old
i never consider whether i can work this job o not before im confirm with the employer....
but after start my 1st day....is really a bit terrible....caused i need to do the job which is i definitely wont be work in my life..
even myself also cant imagine i can work it.....for the kid-i need to accompany her to the playground often and play with her and take care of her whole day activities....
and for the baby--haha!i need to feed her and also play with her,the terrible is i need to change her nappy with urine and sometime with the "屎"
......but luckly they are really cute and sometime also have fun with them together
the most i appreciate is they let me learn more patience.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

leng mui...
i cant imagine how u goin to take care those kids ler.....under my expectation d...
i though u dun like kids...
i though u even scare to take care of babies...hahhaa....

geng lar u.....pui fok pui fok!!! haha.....

fann......

Anonymous said...

Thank you for looking after my 2 niece! Haha.. Perhaps they did give you some 'great' experience in the UK.