Slow carrot snowman!

2.2.2009 the heaviest snowfall in England in 18years and also is my day off.So Graem just called me and we made a snowman in front of the hotel and i just give the name as "slow carrot snowman" caused he have a carrot nose and he walk slow untill today only can reached our Glenridding after the christmas....



can u imagine i still can sweat when im busy on rolling the snow ball/??


~~see my deep footprint on the snow road!
The snow is cover allplants,trees,cars and roof~~ luckly still can see me!
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

leng mui...
who is Graem z!!! heheeee.....

hope u doin very fine there lar....
dun catch cold lar...take care

by,
Fann

sm_May said...

pls la, he is my good fren here and he is the captain in the steamer boat...so i used to ask him activity when im offday, if not i will boring till die...

okok...i will take care myself...
u toooo

Anonymous said...

hahha.....

icic....the real man with a snow man~
muahaha---------!

Rgds,
Fann

foxy said...

hi my fren,

snow view super duper nice and pretty...like a pix.Jeolous can buildt a showman there!

Sitmei