LaSt day in the 2008

Happy new year to every body, so miss about malaysia' gang...how wish can celebrate with your together...so pitty here...caused have to work and very very busy this new year eve and the hotel have a party for the guests,but not for us..haha!
but too happy to have a WHITE NEW YEAR ...its extremely cool today with (-7') degreee...all the water in the river is freeze and i cant see the beautifull scenery from my room'window....but luckly still can make a countdown with my 'neighbor'...its without the wine and fireworks...but at least we have the laughing in this new year eve!

its really "white2009 new year" with the WHITE sky and WHITE river

maybe "cigarette" is englisher to get warm or "hand holding"??

feel happening with the craker and table decoration....but not for me to celebrate...just wish myself HAPPY NEW YEAR

At least have a few colleagues to count down 2009 new year and eating my flavour chocolate....

0 comments: