NEW in 2009...

4th January 2009

yeah~~finally i can said goodbye to my "buddy" in the hotel'kitchen....New job scope in 2009 New Year!!
Today i start to work in the hotel'coffee shop, its really fun and interesting for me.I have to learn how to make the coffee,tea and breakfast and lunch as well..
Previously, i used to enjoy my coffee while browsing internet in the cafe...but now i need to know how to make Americano,Cappucino,Latte....and also “鬼佬茶" and i also need to make the english breakfast and lunch...one of the special food call "Jacket Potatoes" is quite famous for the english lunch,haha... its not the potato wear the jacket, is only cut the baked potato and put some filling choices..
The challenging for me is their english' accent...the funny is one of the customer ask me "can i have some of the "BOOTER",pls?....i really cant get what she want an ask again...finally i knew that she need some "Butter"....haha! so i used to speak my english like our malay-'Bahasa Baku'...
"RELUX"=Relax

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

relux man...leng mui!!!! muahaha....

and one ceaser salad and vanila latte pls...... ;p

rgds,
Fann

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173